So you’ve decided to be a Saint?
Saint Raphael Catholic School uses an online application system called TADS. Your application is a three step process. If you develop questions during the enrollment process, we are here to help! Contact TADS at 612-548-3320 or the Saint Raphael school office at (763) 504-9450. We are happy to offer in-person tech assistance. Please contact Director of Mission, Ms. Joan Wieland, by calling the school’s office, to schedule an in-person meeting to expedite your application process.
El proceso para llenar su aplicación de TADS en español está aquí.
1. Admissions Application
- Create your login at: https://secure.tads.com
- The activation code is: AG85P-4i4
- Hang tight! Saint Raphael Catholic School will accept your application within 24 business hours
2. Enrollment Application
- Tell us more about your student! This includes their medical information
- There is a $100 registration fee per student, $200 cap per household
- Once your enrollment application is complete you can apply for Financial Aid
- Your tuition package will soon be returned to you in the form of your Tuition Agreement
3. Tuition Agreement
- Your Tuition Agreement is the final and fastest part of the application process.
- Select your payment options. You may choose in how many installments and when to pay your tuition.
- TADS charges a 3% processing fee on credit cards.
- Payments which are more than one installation incur a $55 processing fee on the first installment.
- Concerned about cost? Call us! We believe in the excellence of our education and want it to be available to every family.
2024-25 Financial Aid Deadline
The Saint Raphael Catholic School Financial Aid Deadline is Wednesday, February 22nd, 2024. Families who apply for financial aid by that date, even if they have not completed a school application or enrollment, have a higher chance of receiving external scholarships such (such as the $1,000 Aim Higher scholarship) as well as internal aid from the Mr. J. Scholarship Fund. Applications for financial assistance received after February 21st will have distributed financial assistance only as funds allow. Notices of tuition assistance will be communicated to Financial Aid Deadline applicants in April 2024.
We encourage all families to apply for scholarship opportunities such as Aim Higher and the Shulze Early Learning Scholarships in November and December when the application portals open!
Aim Higher Scholarship
The Aim Higher Scholarship is a $1,000, student-based scholarship awarded to K-8 students from families with demonstrated financial need. The application window is open from November 1st, 2023 to February 22nd, 2024. Once a student is awarded the scholarship, they will continue to receive an additional $1,000 scholarship each year up to and through 8th grade as long as the yearly financial aid application continues to show need. The scholarship will also follow the student from year to year if he or she transfers to another Catholic school in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. Eligible students must demonstrate financial need as determined by the TADS financial aid application. Just check the box for the Aim Higher Scholarship in your TADS application.
Schulze Early Learning Scholarship
The Schulze Early Learning Scholarship program helps middle-income families gain access to excellent preschool programs for their children. Scholarships will be awarded ranging from $500 to $3,000 and will be sent directly to the preschool to pay for tuition. Applications for the 2024-25 school year will begin November 1st, 2022.
The Schulze Early Learning Scholarship application will be online at schulzefamilyfoundation.org on November 1st, 2022. Click on Early Learning Scholarships.