We are a group of parents working together to support the dedicated teachers and administrators of St. Raphael School (SRS) through the enhancement of school resources and day-to-day experiences that enable our children to thrive. We also strive to build and strengthen the SRS community and togetherness among the wonderful SRS families.
What We Do
Our main objectives are:
- To promote communication among parents, teachers, and administration.
- To provide parents and teachers with information to aid in all aspects of education, growth, and development in a Christ centered atmosphere.
- To promote good will and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, the parish of St. Raphael and the surrounding community.
- To provide funds and volunteer support for teacher and school needs that are not otherwise funded in our school’s general operating budget.
How Do We Achieve Our Objectives
Mark your Calendars!
- Hot Dish Contest, November 19th
- School Dance, February 3rd
- Butterbraid Fundraiser, February
- Chili/Mac’n Cheese Cook Off, March
- VFW Steak Dinner Fundraiser, March
- Culvers Fundraiser, April
- Saint Raphael Catholic School Gala, April 29th, 2023
- 8th Grade Graduation, May 2023
- Crystal Frolics, July 2023
We encourage anyone and all to join us in our mission! We feel all parents within SRS have unique gifts and talents to share and we welcome your voices and ideas. Do you have something else not on the list you are interested in doing? We would love to hear it! PHT Meetings are one Wednesday a month from 6:30-8pm. The first half of our time is business, and the second half is a themed social time.