Our preschool is designed to fit your family’s schedule! We offer preschool 2-5 days a week, and both full-day and half-day options. We also offer after school care until 5pm. Our goal is to offer your child a nurturing and engaging environment with an affordability that’s right for you! Our tuition rates reflect your scheduling selections.
Enrollments for preschool are open year-round. Most preschoolers begin in September, but we also accept mid-year applications for potty trained 3-year olds at pro-rated tuition rates. We encourage all families to apply for scholarships the fall before their child’s start date. The priority deadlines for many scholarships (such as the Shulze Early Learning Scholarship Program) begin November 1st the year prior.
How to Apply?
Saint Raphael Catholic School uses an online application system called TADS. Your application is a three step process. If you develop questions during the enrollment process, we are here to help! Contact TADS at 612-548-3320 or the Saint Raphael school office at (763) 504-9450. We are happy to offer in-person tech assistance. Please contact Director of Mission, Joan Wieland, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the school’s office, to schedule an in-person meeting to expedite your application process.
1. Admissions Application
- Create your login at: https://secure.tads.com
- The activation code is: A32JT-8GM
- There is a $35 application fee
- Hang tight! Saint Raphael Catholic School will accept your application within 24 business hours
2. Enrollment Application
- Tell us more about your student! This includes their medical information
- There is a $100 registration fee per student, $200 cap per household
- Once your enrollment application is complete you can apply for Financial Aid
- Your tuition package will soon be returned to you in the form of your Tuition Agreement
3. Tuition Agreement
- Your Tuition Agreement is the final and fastest part of the application process
- Select your payment options. You may choose in how many installments and when to pay your tuition
- TADS charges a 3% processing fee on credit cards
- Payments which are more than one installation incur a $52 processing fee on the first installment
- Concerned about cost? Call us! We believe in the excellence of our education and want it to be available to every family
Shulze Early Learning Scholarship Program
The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation presents the Schulze Early Learning Scholarship Program to help middle income families gain access to excellent preschool programs for their children. Scholarships will be awarded ranging from $500 to $3000 and will be sent directly to the preschool to pay for tuition. Applications for the 2023-24 school year will open on November 1st, 2022, at schulzefamilyfoundation.org. Click on the Early Learning Scholarships tab.
Think Small Early Learning Scholarships
The Early Learning Scholarships give families financial support to help pay for high-quality early care and education to prepare their young children for school.
The scholarship amount is up to $8,500 for a 12 month period. The Early Learning Scholarship must be used at a Minnesota child care or early learning program that is a Parent Aware rated program.
If you need help finding a high quality program we can help you choose one that meet your family needs and the developmental needs of your child. And we’ll help you know what quality care looks like, how to find it, and how to partner with providers and teachers to make the most of your child’s experience during these important early years.